100% Sterile Portable Emergency Eyewash. Comfort features, ergonomic design, and an alarm system help ensure compliance with ANSI 15-minute requirement..
100% Sterile Emergency Eyewash System- the innovation you expect from Honeywell. We’ve listened to our end-users and have built an eyewash station with all of the features and benefits that you would expect in a state-of-the-art portable emergency eyewash station from Honeywell. With the Fendall 2000, injured workers are treated with 100% sterile, buffered and physiologically balanced saline solution free of contaminants, bacteria, corrosives and pollutants.
• Delivers 100% sterile saline from a100% sterile delivery system
• Built-in alarm system that sounds when the unit has been activated and again when the injured individual has completed the required 15-minute flush.
• Sleek assembly that fits nearly anywhere
• Highly portable and easily moved when work stations move.
• Easy-view side windows to check sterile solution expiration date and key contact information
• Meets ANSI Z358.1-2004 15-minute flush requirement for primary eyewash stations
• Sterile saline solution adheres to FDA requirements for providing sterile eyewash solution in self-contained emergency eyewash stations.
• Easy-to-install single cartridge with ESP™ Enabled Safety Products RFID technology features 100% sterile saline
Oil and Gas
Steel and Metals
Gas, Vapors, Smoke
ANSI Z358.1 – Meets ANSI Z358.1, SEI Certified