Salisbury E316YB Class 3 Gloves 16″
Salisbury E316YB Class 3 Gloves–16
Class 3 lineman’s insulating rubber gloves. Meet or exceed ASTM D120/IEC EN60903 standards and recommendations for maximum voltage use up to 26,500V AC. Gloves must be tested by a certified testing lab every 6 months, according ASTM F496 standards. Prices include initial testing and date-stamping.
- 16″ in length with a straight cuff
- Yellow/Black Type I Natural Rubber
- Whole sizes 8-12 and half sizes 8-11
- Sold in pairs
- Available in black or in contrasting two-color combinations.
- A straight cuff is standard on 14″, 16″ and 18″ gloves.
- Proof Test Voltage AC/DC: 30,000/60,000
- Max Use Voltage AC/DC (when worn with leather protectors): 26,500/39,750